Bake pizzeria-style in the comfort of your own home. Made of gorgeous Acacia hardwood, our Pizza Peel is functional and beautiful due to its rich, shimmering colors. Its slanted edge allows for easy scooping up and sliding off of the pizza. It features a sturdy handle with a wider base that gives a secure grip and helps reduce slips. This pizza peel also includes a grommet for wall hanging and flexible storage options. This attractive pizza peel can also be used as a serving board for charcutie, cured meats and cheeses, bread, appetizers and more! Bring ease and beauty to the pizza making process. **Use & Care** Wash Ironwood Gourmet products in warm, soapy water and thoroughly rinse with clean water. Do not soak. To dry, prop up off of counter to allow all surfaces to air dry evenly. Wood products should never be washed in the dishwasher. After drying, rejuvenate and protect the wood by rubbing it down with Ironwood Butcher Block Oil. Apply the oil liberally and allow it to soak in thoroughly before use. Regular application of our Butcher Block Oil will prevent cracking and preserve the rich natural colors of the wood.
- Ironwood's premium Acacia wood, known for its unique and natural contrasting patterns and antibacterial properties is sourced responsibly from small, family farmers and handcrafted in Thailand, not China
- Designed by a restaurateur and woodworker in North Carolina, features a tapered slanted edge for easy scooping up and sliding off pizza, also makes a beautiful serving piece for pizzas, flatbreads, cheese and more
- Sturdy handle with wider base allows for a secure grip to help reduce slips, plus a grommet adds interest and allows board to easily hang for display or storage when not in use
- Unlike competitors, our designer pizza peel uses no varnish, polyurethane, lacquer or shellacs, just raw wood thinly coated in food grade mineral oil to keep your food safe
- 14 x 14 inch surface plus 6 inch handle; To clean, wash with warm water and mild soap, towel dry; Periodically apply butcher block oil to preserve wood