Repair your American Standard brand toilet easily and economically with the JAG PLUMBING PRODUCTS replacement toilet tank lever. This handle is made to replace the American Standard Cadet Toilet models part #047192-XXXXX in oil rubbed bronze finish. The Home Depot and JAG PLUMBING PRODUCTS bring on-line Customers the best replacement and repair parts. Experts in the field of non-OEM repair parts; JAG PLUMBING PRODUCTS offers customers a selection of economic solutions for their every-day home plumbing repairs. The Team at JAG PLUMBING PRODUCTS scours North America to bring The Home Depot customers unique, hard to find parts of the highest quality.
- Lever is especially made to fit and replace the American Standard brand toilet tank model reference #047192-XXXXXX
- Molded to fit specs for a Cadet model toilet, 6 in. long, with a 30 degree bend
- With a sturdy plastic construction and bolt ("spud") this lever's handle is finished in white
- Fits American Standard Cadet And Colony Models; Use With: 4003, 4061, 4112, 4096, 4396, 4707, 4010, 4037, 4114, 4110, 4310, 4314 and 4392 tanks
- Easy to install by just using the included spud to affix the lever to the left side of the American Standard toilet tank
- Just remove the old lever and replace it with the new JAG PLUMBING PRODUCTS lever, ensuring to match the previous lever's flapper chain length and remembering that toilet tank spuds thread on in a counter-clockwise manner