Solvent weld joints are designed to provide a rigid (or restrained) joint connection. These products are engineered for use in a variety of applications from potable water distribution to sever and drainage systems. Additionally, the schedule rated products are specifically engineered for use in partial support systems above ground.
- Installation: Product should be installed in accordance with J-M Publication TR-407B, "solvent weld pipe installation guide" and tr-410a, "pressure pipe tapping guide.
- Corrosion resistance: solvent weld PVC is unaffected by electrolytic or galvanic corrosion or any known corrosive soil or water condition
- Specifications: ASTM F 628
- Listed NSF-DWV, standard 61, standard 14, IAPMO
- Available in 10 ft. and 20 ft. length plain end
- Standard Color: Black
- ABS Schedule 40/DWV cellular core pipe
- Website address: www.jmm.com
- Note: product may vary by store