JM Kraft-faced Formaldehyde-free fiberglass insulation offers R-values ranging from R-11 to R-38, is ideal for moisture control in exterior walls and provides excellent temperature and noise control. It delivers comfort helping homes stay cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter to reduce energy costs. Our Kraft-faced fiberglass insulation is available in pre-cut batts for standard-sized wall cavities and in rolls that can be cut to fit any size cavity. Great for: new construction and remodels.
- For use in wood-framed attics and ceilings
- Batts are pre-cut for use in standard 8 ft. walls with 16 in. on-center stud spacing
- Facing provides built-in vapor retarder for moisture control
- Improves energy efficiency and provides sound control
- JM is a partner of the seal and insulate with ENERGY STAR program
- SCS recycled content certification
- GREENGUARD Gold certified for office indoor air quality and SCS certified for home indoor air quality