The K2 yard hydrants work with municipal water and private wells. They can be installed quickly and easily nearly anywhere on your property. You can easily replace the rod, plunger, seat and linkage without digging. This frost proof yard hydrant has a shut-off valve which operates below the frost line to supply running water. This reliable hydrant supplies water even in the coldest weather. The hydrant has a 1-year warranty.
- Steel zinc plated pipe and rod that is corrosion resistant
- Cast iron head and handle
- Brass foot valve, hose adapter and pivot connector
- Overall height of unit is 8.25 in. with 6 in. out of ground
- Easily replace rod, plunger, seat and linkage without digging
- Handle self-drains in closed position to prevent freezing
- Use for irrigation, equipment cleaning, lawn care and more