The 104 in. to 40 in. Drainage Level is a unique tool that gives added value and increased accuracy for the drainage specialist. This level is built on Kapro's rugged and patented box level design which includes an epoxy locked solid acrylic vial. The legs are designed to allow for added clearance over debris at the construction site. 1-leg includes a fine tuning adjustment knob for measuring slopes up to 10%. The 104 is built-to last with a reinforced aluminum box profile and includes shock absorbing rubber end caps.
- 1-solid acrylic vial
- Sets measuring slopes up to 10%
- Exact-length (100 cm/40 in.) for ease of use and calculation of desired slope
- Shock absorbing bi-material end caps
- Lifetime warranty on vial
- Accuracy 0.0005 in. per inch