A long, beautiful trough tray offers so many possibilities for everything from entertaining to an eye-catching centerpiece to a functional little storage bin. The deep sides of the Forgeham Trough Tray take it one step further by creating a beautiful and secure place to arrange, showcase and store your favorite accents or supplies. An ornate collection of potted plants would look inviting arranged in a row or present a selection of wines for easy access for your guests. You could also fill this tray with vases or mason jars of flowers for a beautiful display or even keep your art containers filled with paint brushes, markers, etc. for a convenient way to have it all at your fingertips. The Forgeham tray is constructed of a formidable metal that has been finished in an absolutely gorgeous antique copper. The metal handles are of a vintage file cabinet drawer pull style that not only makes carrying it a breeze but creates an enhanced nostalgia for relaxed farmhouse living. The trough tray is a popular shape and at 26 in. in long and 6 in. wide gives plenty of space for whatever you had in mind. This style is also available in a large square and circle size making it super simple to mix and match beautifully.
- Rustic farmhouse charm of the Forgeham tray is not easily forgotten, as gorgeous a centerpiece as it is a functional storage bin - it is sure to impress
- Deep metal tray provides endless options including a beautiful way to display a row of pillar candles or a creative opportunity for showcasing an eye-catching floral arrangement or use it in your craft room as a stylish way to hold your art supplies
- Bring simplicity and style to your windowsill with the Forgeham trough tray, it’s a perfect place to put some small potted plants in and place on a ledge or shelf for a truly lovely display
- Vintage rustic style of the antique copper finish is a nostalgic nod to an old-world charm, it blends beautifully with many home decor styles
- Antique tray requires no assembly and is ready to use in your home straight out of the box, the bottom of the tray has cushioned pads to prevent any scratching or sliding
- Return Policy