Kellogg Garden Organics All Natural Garden Soil for Flowers and Vegetables revitalizes your native soil, organically. Formulated for in-ground planting of flowers and vegetables, mix All Natural Garden Soil 50/50 with the native soil already in your garden or landscape. Added wood fines, a sustainable ingredient, give this soil mix a different look aesthetically, mimicking the forest floor compared to conventional peat-based soil mixes. Like the forest, wood fines in the soil help reduce soil compaction and help retain more moisture allowing for less frequent watering. It also attracts beneficial soil microbes which aid your plant's resistance to pests and disease. Reap the benefits of the forest floor in your own garden bed with All Natural Garden Soil.
- It looks different. Aged wood fines create pockets in the soil to allow air and water penetrate deeper into the soil for greater root development and overall plant health.
- Formulated for in-ground planting only - mixing 50/50 with native soil.
- Adds organic matter to the soil for better water retention and reduced soil compaction.
- Don't forget the fertilizer! Since you have the hole dug, mix in Kellogg's organic granular fertilizer at time of planting.
- Add Kellogg's Organic Fertilizer every 5-6 weeks thereafter during the growing season for lush, healthy growth.
- Plants look sad? Time to fertilize. For a quick-release of nutrients, add Kellogg's Fish & Kelp Liquid Fertilizer with your regular watering routine every 2-3 weeks.
- Don't over-water! Water when top 1-2 in. are dry
- Click here to learn more about our Healthy Home Eco Options
- Click here to view the Types of Soil Buying Guide