Knauf EcoBatt Kraft faced fiberglass insulation with ECOSE Technology is a leading sustainable insulation. All of our batts are bonded with the revolutionary, industry-transforming, plant-based ECOSE Technology. They are validated by UL Environment as formaldehyde-free, and they contain no Red List chemicals. Made with a high degree of recycled glass, cut easily for faster installation and with low dust and low hassle. Our Kraft facing is durable, resists tears, and is marked in 1 ft. increments to streamline installation. And like every Knauf Insulation roll, EcoBatt is resilient and recovers quickly out of the package for a snug fit. Install Knauf Insulation in your home and stay comfortable-year-round.
- Softer to the touch, easy to cut, split and install
- GREENGUARD Gold certified, free of red list chemicals and formaldehyde
- Provides superior thermal and sound control performance
- R-value feature and benefit improves personal comfort in your home or office
- Efficiency feature and benefit high-quality materials made of resilient fibers
- Installation feature and benefit
- Energy Star