Knauf EcoBatt unfaced fiberglass insulation with ECOSE Technology is a leading sustainable insulation. All of our batts are bonded with the revolutionary, industry-transforming, plant-based ECOSE Technology. They are validated by UL Environment as formaldehyde-free, and they contain no Red List chemicals. Made with a high degree of recycled glass, and are pre-cut to install quickly and easily with low dust and low hassle. And like every Knauf Insulation batt, EcoBatt is resilient and recovers quickly to full thickness out of the package for a snug fit. Install Knauf Insulation in your home and stay comfortable-year-round.
- Softer to the touch, easy to cut, split and install
- GREENGUARD Gold certified, free of red list chemicals and formaldehyde
- Provides superior thermal and sound control performance
- Material feature and benefit designed to last the life of the structure compression packaging fits more product in every bag
- R-value feature and benefit improves personal comfort in your home or office
- Efficiency feature and benefit high-quality materials made of resilient fibers
- Energy Star