Blue-Kote Screws feature three anti-corrosion layers, making them the perfect choice for a wide variety of indoor and outdoor projects. Blue-Kote Screws provide rust-resistance up to 400% greater than zinc-plated screws and work with pressure-treated material. Available in a variety of sizes, thread options, head styles, and quantities.
- Blue-Kote three-layer coating for corrosion resistance in outdoor projects
- Square-drive head and self-tapping tip for easy driving without bit slipping, wood splitting
- Stainless-steel construction for ultimate corrosion protection in outdoor projects
- Coarse threads for softwoods, such as pine; and for plywood, MDF, particleboard
- Maxi-Loc washer head for standard Kreg pocket holes
- Common project applications: remodeling, fencing, storage, cabinets, framing