Easily complete the fastening portion of pocket-hole joinery tasks using this Right Angle Clamp from Kreg. It clasps two pieces of wood together at a 90-degree angle using one of the pocket holes as an anchor so you can drive screws into other pocket holes with your free hands. One arm has a 3/8 in. steel pin that fits snugly into a pocket hole while the other arm slides underneath the receiving material and features a swiveling pad that provides firm footing for the clamp without damaging the workpiece. The ultra-wide mouth and adjustable handle vise allow you to join wood for a variety of applications.
- Provides secure clamping with no joint shifting, allowing a single user to mount right-angled attachments
- Steel pin on top arm fits snugly in Kreg pocket holes
- Swivel pad on bottom arm fits tightly underneath receiving workpiece
- Ultra-wide reach is great for many applications, including cabinetry and furniture making
- Use multiple clamps for extra stability when fastening long workpieces