Take a break from the sun under this Laurel Canyon 11' Round Market Patio Umbrella with push button tilt feature. It's 11ft width is great for shading dining tables, conversation sets, chaise lounges and other outdoor furniture. The canopy is made from a strong and durable outdoor rated solution dyed polyester and is water, UV and fade resistant. The canopy is also vented for better air circulation and better wind resistance. The steel pole and steel ribs are powder-coated in an antique bronze color to make them resistant to rust, corrosion, chipping and peeling. The hand crank makes it easy to open and close the umbrella. The included push button tilt technology also lets you easily tilt the umbrella to block the sun from many angles. The umbrella canopy is available in a variety of colors.
- 11' ROUND CANOPY: The round canopy is designed with a wide 11' width to help you cover a larger space while working or entertaining outside. Perfect for a 42" - 54" round, square or rectangular table with room for 4 to 6 chairs. This patio umbrella is a great choice for your garden, yard, pool, deck, backyard, beach, balcony, restaurant, and any other outdoor area.
- UV, WATER, FADE, WIND RESISTANT CANOPY: The canopy is vented to allow air flow and to give the umbrella more stability in windy conditions. The canopy fabric is made with an outdoor rated solution dyed polyester that minimizes color fading, provides UV protection and water-resistance. The sewn-in velcro straps easily wrap around the closed umbrella to keep the umbrella closed and secure.
- RUST RESISTANT steel POLE & STEEL RIBS: Both the steel pole and the 8 steel ribs are powder-coated in an antique bronze color to make them resistant to rust, corrosion, chipping and peeling. The durable steel umbrella pole is 1.5 inch diameter and is designed to fit into most umbrella stands. Umbrella stand not included.
- SECURE CLOSURE: Close the umbrella and secure tightly with the built-in velcro straps. During windy conditions the velcro straps can help secure the umbrella. It is best to close and secure the umbella canopy during windy conditions.
- EASY TO USE: It is practically maintenance-free. Spray down the umbrella with a garden hose to clean. The hand crank and push button tilt are convenient features that make this umbrella very simple to use.
- Return Policy