A tropical plant that doesn't mind living inside, this is 1 of the most adaptable and easy to care for plants available. Known as the White Stripe Dragon Tree (Dracaena warneckii), it grows best in medium light, out of direct sun, but can handle low-light, making it a perfect choice for greening up your desk and office. We love it because it's so good at purifying air, but also love how dramatic and beautiful its shiny dark and white stripes are.
- Pet Warning: Toxic to pets if ingested.
- Care Level: I'm Easy! Super easy to care for and perfect for beginners.
- Medium Light: Enjoys bright, indirect & filtered direct sunlight. Can live with low indirect light.
- Low Water: Keep the soil on the dry side. Water well and allow the soil to dry out.
- Medium Humidity: Enjoys high humidity, but does well in low humidity. Spritz occasionally.
- Air quality great this plant is great at keeping the air in your space clean
- Dracaena is a Greek word for a female dragon, hence their name. Supposedly the juice from the plant is thought to resemble the blood of a dragon. In the Orient, dragons are thought to have had superpowers, knowledge, energy, and hidden awareness. If you're in need of being reminded of your inner superpowers, keep one of these around for reference!
- Beautify Your Yard with Tropical Plants.Click here to learn more.