Native to French Polynesia, Golden Pothos (Epipremnum aureus) is easy for beginners because it grows happily in low to medium light, looks great and can even grow leaves up to 3 ft. L. Plus, if they're good enough for NASA to use aboard space missions to purify the air, they're probably more than suitable to green your space. Able to tolerate just about any growing condition, no wonder they're nicknamed Devil's Ivy and Cubical Plant.
- Humidity: pothos love high levels of humidity spritz occasionally
- Care level: easy to grow and super low maintenance
- Water: allow the soil to dry out completely between watering's
- Light: this plant loves low to medium indirect light
- Origins: grown to remote islands in the South Pacific