Combining natural and bleached toned jute, this hand-crafted rug is the ideal piece for a variety of spaces within your home. This piece will provide a wonderful enhancement to the natural tones and globally inspired pieces in your home or office. This 2-toned balance is highlighted perfectly in the central portion of the rug alongside the edging outer jute spirals. Easily add this to an eclectic, cottage, or farmhouse home or be trendy and hang this piece on the wall. All jute rugs are handmade and may have slight variations in sizes due to the intricate work that goes into their creation. Bring it home today for a spectacular new addition to your space.
- Made of 60% Cotton and 40% Jute
- No backing
- Hand Made in India
- Ideal accent piece to tie decor together
- Rug pads recommend for rug longevity, safety, and to avoid scratches
- Cleaning and removing stains: do not pull loose fiber, clip and remove the loose ends with scissors, blot the spill, use a soft bristle brush and dab water on stain, vacuum twice a week for good care
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
- Return Policy