Whether cleaning fine dust or large debris, the 24 in. Multi-Surface Heavy-Duty Push Broom captures everything across almost any surface. The 24 in. polymer broom head clears away all sizes of material with its flexible and firm fibers made from recycled PET bottles. The 60 in. steel, powder-coated handle forms to any dings and resists chipping. It also comes equipped with a hanger hole on the handle grip for convenient storage.
- 24 in. polymer broom block for durability and hygiene
- Firm but flexible long-lasting fibers made from recycled PET, 3 in. L staple-set flagged fibers
- 1 in. x 60 in. steel, nylon thread handle with 5 in. hand grip and hanger hole
- Set includes broom head and handle, factory assembled for durability
- All surface types except very rough outdoor surfaces
- Sweeps up small rocks, small amounts of snow, dirt, dust, mulch, sticks and more, can be used in wet and dry environments
- Brace is great for pushing heavier amounts of debris