Model # 55403

Internet #301123259

Louisiana Grills 40 lb. New England Apple Hardwood Pellets
0684678043042

Louisiana Grills

40 lb. New England Apple Hardwood Pellets

$ 29 99 /each

Overview

Louisiana Grills BBQ Pellets burn hotter and cleaner than other types of wood pellets. Our pellets are easy to use, great tasting and all natural. They're made of 100% natural hardwoods. No artificial flavors, spray scents, glues or chemicals are added to these pellets. The pellets are held together with the natural lignin's (complex polymers of aromatic alcohol) found in the wood. Louisiana Grills sources their raw wood material from across the country to make a superior BBQ pellet. Once you taste the fine flavors of Louisiana Grill pellets you will never want to go back to charcoal or gas again.
store icon Loading Buying Options...
package icon Loading Buying Options...
Sorry, but we ran into issues loading these options. Please try refreshing.

Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

Product Overview

Louisiana Grills BBQ Pellets burn hotter and cleaner than other types of wood pellets. Our pellets are easy to use, great tasting and all natural. They're made of 100% natural hardwoods. No artificial flavors, spray scents, glues or chemicals are added to these pellets. The pellets are held together with the natural lignin's (complex polymers of aromatic alcohol) found in the wood. Louisiana Grills sources their raw wood material from across the country to make a superior BBQ pellet. Once you taste the fine flavors of Louisiana Grill pellets you will never want to go back to charcoal or gas again.
  • New England apple pellet is a 40/60 blend of apple and maple
  • Imparts a smoky, mild, sweet flavor
  • For use in pellet grills
  • Our raw wood is sourced across North America to make a superior product
  • California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS

Product Overview

Model #: 55403
Internet #: 301123259

Louisiana Grills BBQ Pellets burn hotter and cleaner than other types of wood pellets. Our pellets are easy to use, great tasting and all natural. They're made of 100% natural hardwoods. No artificial flavors, spray scents, glues or chemicals are added to these pellets. The pellets are held together with the natural lignin's (complex polymers of aromatic alcohol) found in the wood. Louisiana Grills sources their raw wood material from across the country to make a superior BBQ pellet. Once you taste the fine flavors of Louisiana Grill pellets you will never want to go back to charcoal or gas again.

  • New England apple pellet is a 40/60 blend of apple and maple
  • Imparts a smoky, mild, sweet flavor
  • For use in pellet grills
  • Our raw wood is sourced across North America to make a superior product
  • California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS

Compare Similar

Price
$29.99 /each
$29.99 /each
$29.99 /each
$29.99 /each
Name 40 lb. New England Apple Hardwood Pellets 40 lb. Competition Blend All Natural Hardwood Pellets 40 lb. Texas Mesquite Hardwood Pellets 40 lb. Tennessee Whiskey Barrel Hardwood Pellets
Brand Louisiana Grills Louisiana Grills Louisiana Grills Louisiana Grills
Ratings (1) (5) (7) (2)
Wood Type Apple Hickory Mesquite Oak
View Product View Product View Product View Product

Specifications

Details

Bag Weight (lb.)
40
Lighter Fluid Required
No
Outdoor Living Product Type
Wood Pellets
Returnable
90-Day
Wood Type
Apple

Specifications

Details

Bag Weight (lb.)
40
Lighter Fluid Required
No
Outdoor Living Product Type
Wood Pellets
Returnable
90-Day
Wood Type
Apple

Questions & Answers

  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-3.1.1
  • CLOUD, getContent, 80ms
  • QUESTIONS, PRODUCT
  • bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;

Customer Reviews

40 lb. New England Apple Hardwood Pellets is rated 4.0 out of 5 by 1.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Still a blend of wood {40% apple 60% maple} but... Still a blend of wood {40% apple 60% maple} but this makes a more flavorful smoke than the other guys blend {40% apple 60% alder} and it's a little cheaper per pound!
Date published: 2018-06-12
  • y_2018, m_10, d_20, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.8
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
  • loc_, sid_301123259, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_homedepot
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-3.1.1
  • CLOUD, getContent, 28ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT