Lucci Air 1/2 in. Dia downrods come in a variety of lengths to customize your ceiling fan based on the height of your room. Setting your Lucci Air ceiling fan at the proper height allows for maximum performance. The bottom of the fan should be at least 7 ft. from the floor. 8 ft. to 9 ft. is the recommended standard for optimal circulation. Lucci Air downrods are non-threaded with set screws and cross pin for added security and stability. For angled ceilings please check the instruction manual for the maximum angle allowed with the canopy included with your Lucci Air ceiling fan. A general guide to choose the correct downrod for your ceiling height is: 8 ft. to 9 ft. ceiling, 6 in. downrod, 10 ft. ceiling, 12 in. downrod, 11 ft. ceiling, 18 in. downrod, 12 ft. ceiling, 24 in. downrod, 13 ft. ceiling, 36 in. downrod. 14 ft., 48 in. downrod, 15 ft., 60 in. downrod. It can only be used with Lucci Air ceiling fans - not compatible with other brands.
- Compatible with all Lucci Air ceiling fans
- 1/2 in. Dia steel pipe for strength and durability
- Multiple finishes to precisely match our Lucci Air ceiling fans
- Multiple sizes to customize the height of your Lucci Air ceiling fan
- Non-threaded - set screws and cross pin application
- Drilled holes for proper electrical grounding
- Return Policy