The 911 sink from MR Direct is a classic example of superior craftsmanship. It makes an artistic statement in any kitchen by flaunting its hand-hammered texture. Besides being an apron or farmhouse-style sink, the 911 has a number of distinctive features. It is constructed from 99% pure mined copper and its appearance will change over time as oxidation slowly produces a surface coating known as a patina. This effect is usually a major incentive for purchasing a copper sink, therefore MR Direct does not use any lacquers or waxes which could temporarily retard it. Sound-dampening pads on the underside of the sink keep noise to a minimum. Additionally, the front facade of the 911 exhibits a dramatic organic filigree pattern and its dual-bowl format features a smaller, shallow basin to the right of its large 1. Overall, the 911 measurement is 33-1/4 in. x 22-1/4 in. x 9-7/8 in. and will require a custom apron-style cabinet. Two matching, pure copper strainers are included to prevent unwanted waste from falling into the plumbing below.
- Nostalgic styling - an apron design with a bold, hand-decorated front, full bowl, and prep bowl
- Pure copper - no scraps or recycled metals
- Living finish - an ever-changing patina adds old-world character to the copper appearance
- Noise cessation - sound-dampening pads, applied to the exterior, muffle noises created with use
- Moisture barrier - a specially-formulated, anti-condensation compound is sprayed on the exterior
- Guaranteed quality - a lifetime warranty covers the sink, a one-year warranty covers accessories