The 912 sink from MR Direct is a classic example of superior craftsmanship. It makes an artistic statement in any kitchen by flaunting its hand-hammered texture. Besides being an apron or farmhouse-style sink, the 912 has a number of distinctive features. It is constructed from 99% pure mined copper and its appearance will change over time as oxidation slowly produces a surface coating known as a patina. This effect is usually a major incentive for purchasing a copper sink, therefore MR Direct does not use any lacquers or waxes which could temporarily retard it. Sound-dampening pads on the underside of the sink keep noise to a minimum. Additionally, its 2 deep, equal-sized bowls, allow chores to be easily divided. Overall, the 912 measurement is 35-1/8 in. x 24-3/4 in. x 9-7/8 in. and will require a custom apron-style cabinet. 1 matching, pure copper strainer is included to prevent waste from falling into the plumbing below; and 1 copper flange, for use with a garbage disposal, includes a stopper to plug the sink when necessary.
- Nostalgic styling - an apron design with a simple, hand-hammered front and two equally-sized bowls
- Pure copper - no scraps or recycled metals
- Living finish - an ever-changing patina adds old-world character to the copper appearance
- Noise cessation - sound-dampening pads, applied to the exterior, muffle noises created with use
- Moisture barrier - a specially-formulated, anti-condensation compound is sprayed on the exterior
- Guaranteed quality - a lifetime warranty covers the sink, a one-year warranty covers accessories