This apron-style, stainless steel sink features a smaller, shallower prep-style basin on the right of a larger one on its left. This model is 304-grade, cold rolled steel, at a 16-Gauge thickness; 25% thicker than the industry standard 18-Gauge. The surface is given a brushed-satin finish which adds to its luster and masks minor scratches which could occur over time. Dense, sound-dampening pads and an insulation coating are applied to its underside. Where other sinks are dropped into a hole in the countertop, the apron sink fits into an opening in the front of the cabinet, typically supported by wood side mounts. Overall, it measures 32-3/4 in. x 20 in. x 10 in. and is cUPC certified. Our high-quality stainless steel grids are custom-made to fit each basin. They help protect the surface from scratches and dents, and prevent water from contaminating food. Their removable rubber feet raise them slightly above the bottom of the sink. Included is one standard strainer - a solid traditional choice with a shallow removable receptacle; and one basket strainer - a deep, perforated, handled, metal basket designed to hold considerably more waste.
- Nostalgic styling - termed apron or farmhouse, it has a bold front with a full and prep bowl
- Exceptional durability - premium, 304-grade, 16-gauge stainless steel, 25% thicker than the standard
- Noise cessation - sounds are muffled by the special pads applied to the exterior
- Moisture barrier - the exterior is sprayed with our specially formulated anti-condensation compound
- Uncomplicated care - simple to maintain with a mild abrasive cleanser, water, and a soft cloth
- Guaranteed quality - a lifetime warranty covers the sink, a one-year warranty covers accessories