Created as a bar or food prep sink, this single-bowl design provides plenty of space for either use. It can be mounted under the counter in a choice of three methods, any of which will flaunt its 3/4 in., corner radius style. Although small overall, its tight corners, square shape, and ample depth make it a wise choice. The 1717-14 is 304-grade, cold rolled steel with an industrial strength, 14-gauge thickness. The surface is given a brushed-satin finish which adds to its luster and masks minor scratches which could occur over time. Dense, sound-dampening pads and an insulation coating are applied to the underside. With an overall measurement of 17 in. x 17 in. x 9-3/8 in., it will require a minimum-width cabinet of 21 in. It is cUPC certified. This listing does not include any accessories.
- Contemporary styling: Subtle 3/4 in. radius corners provide extra sink space and a soft appearance in this broad, single-bowl made of shimmering stainless steel
- Exceptional durability: constructed of premium-quality, 304-grade stainless steel at a 14-Gauge thickness; 50% thicker than the industry standard 18-Gauge
- Noise cessation: the tinny sounds of running water or echo of dropped dishware is muffled by sound-dampening pads applied to its underside
- Moisture barrier: the exterior is sprayed with our specially formulated anti-condensation compound
- Uncomplicated care: simple to maintain with a mild abrasive cleanser, water, and a soft cloth
- Guaranteed quality: a lifetime warranty covers the sink and a 1-year warranty covers all accessories