Created as a bar or food prep sink, this single-bowl design provides plenty of space for either use. It can be mounted under the counter in a choice of three methods, any of which will flaunt its 3/4 in., corner radius style. Although small overall, its tight corners, square shape, and ample depth make it a wise choice. The 1717-16 is 304-grade, cold rolled steel with a heavy-duty, 16-Gauge thickness. The surface is given a brushed-satin finish which adds to its luster and masks minor scratches which could occur over time. Dense, sound-dampening pads and an insulation coating are applied to the underside. With an overall measurement of 17 in. x 17 in. x 9-3/8 in., it will require a minimum-width cabinet of 21 in. It is cUPC certified. Our high-quality stainless steel grid is custom-made to fit this basin. It helps protect the surface from scratches and dents, and prevents water from contaminating food. Its removable rubber feet raise it slightly above the bottom of the sink. Our basket strainer offers a deep, perforated, metal basket, complete with handle. It sits inside the main body and holds considerably more waste than standard models.
- Contemporary styling: subtle radius corners provide extra sink space and a soft appearance in this broad, single-bowl made of shimmering stainless steel
- Exceptional durability: constructed of premium-quality, 304-grade stainless steel at a 14-Gauge thickness; 50% thicker than the industry standard 18-Gauge
- Noise cessation: the tinny sounds of running water or echo of dropped dishware is muffled by sound-dampening pads applied to its underside
- Moisture barrier: the exterior is sprayed with our specially formulated anti-condensation compound
- Uncomplicated care: simple to maintain with a mild abrasive cleanser, water, and a soft cloth
- Guaranteed quality: a lifetime warranty covers the sink