The Manhattan 152259 SuperSpeed USB 3.0 to HDMI Adapter transmits PC audio/video signals to HDMI projectors, flat panel displays, televisions and other similar devices. Built-in circuitry allows digital media enthusiasts to easily enjoy PC-based multimedia content on HD displays and TVs while maintaining simultaneous A/V reception at the source PC. Its HD capability supports up to 2560 x 1440 and 1080p to serve a wide range of resolutions in many PC and HD applications including training, retail and trade show settings. Windows and Mac compatibility makes it easy to set up. It effortlessly delivers digital content that's stored on desktop and notebook computers to other devices with HDMI input capabilities.
- Easily converts USB 3.0 (5Gbps) video and 5.1-channel surround sound into an HDMI signal
- Ideal for connecting PCs, notebooks, ultrabook and more to HD monitors, projectors and ultra HD TVs
- Connects up to 6 displays or monitors in extended, mirror and screen rotation modes (1 adapter per display)
- Delivers clear, sharp resolution up to 2560 x 1440 at 32-bit color, supports 1080p full HD video with a widescreen aspect ratio of 16:9
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs