DIVIDE, DIG, CHOP, CUT. Only the finest can bring out your best. Hand selected by Martha and tested on her farm, MTS-HHK Hori-Hori Garden Knife is a classic twist on a fan favorite tool. The multi-purpose design makes it the go-to tools for gardeners everywhere. Divide plants and soil, dig trenches and holes, chop up clumps of soil and roots, cut through thick thatches and brush - the Hori is inspired by old-world style gardening tools, with the modern gardener in mind. The concave blade has a double-edged design - straight for precise edging, and serrated to saw through tough branches. Plus, the galvanized steel, 5.7 in. blade features inch markings, so you'll always plant at the proper depth. And the 5.3 in. handle provides maximum comfort plus control for hours of continuous use. So, choose the garden guru's favorite, and Get Equipped with Martha Stewarts Garden Collection by Sun Joe.
- Authentic, old-world style craftsmanship meets precision yard plus garden equipment
- Designed for a lifetime of use in the lawn plus garden
- 5.7 in. galvanized steel blade features serrated and straight edges
- Inch markings for measuring the perfect depth
- 5.3 in. comfort grip handle