The Jobsite Series 48.4 in. x 57 in. x 58 in. Metal Drywall and Panel Hoist Tool, The hoist makes all indoor wall and ceiling construction projects easier. The hoist is built with sturdy materials comprised of rugged square steel welded tubes, and the heavy-duty, double-locking swivel 5-in. caster wheels make it easy for rolling and transporting panels, such as sheetrock, drywall, and more. With this drywall panel hoist, you can reach up to 11 ft. from a loading height of 34-in. It features a cradle that tilts for sloped ceilings or vertical wall installations with a weight capacity of up to 150 lbs. while still being perfectly portable. Designed for interior use, this carrier with a handy hoist makes lifting heavy tools and installing board panels much more secure and efficient. Here at Metaltech, we strive to develop, manufacture and sell safe, reliable, and innovative products that make working easier and faster to execute with built-in safety and sturdiness. Our products are specifically suited for residential, commercial, and industrial construction.
- VIBRANT DESIGN: Made with sturdy welded steel tubes and topped off with a baked-on yellow poly powder coat finish, its bright, eye-catching color is sure to make this panel lift with extension hoist stand out.
- ADJUSTABLE LIFTER SYSTEM: With this lift, you can hang drywall, sheetrock, or any other ceiling board panels as high as 11 feet. Its cradle even tilts in the event of a sloped ceiling or vertical wall installation, with a 34-in. loading height. It's completely safe and stable, so there's no need to worry about any trouble with heavy lifting.
- SAVE TIME AND MONEY: Perfect for a do-it-yourself interior home project, as one person can easily load and operate this lift for sheets and panels. When not in use, it dismantles and folds in three parts for easy transport and storage.
- HEAVY-DUTY CASTERS: This sheet holder and gripper is easy to move around thanks to its heavy-duty double-locking swivel 5 in. caster wheels. It also sports a fast-acting single-stage winch with a silent cam lock brake. This makes it ideal to use as a portable cart for materials.
- FIRST RATE CAPACITY: Can safely support a load capacity of 150 lbs. (68 kg), leaving you with enough opportunity to stack up as many boards or sheets that you may need.
- CERTIFIED FOR SAFETY: We ensure your safety with our scaffolding and construction products by being officially ANSI certified and OSHA compliant.
- STEADY DIMENSIONS: When assembled, this Metaltech model measures 48.4 in. x 57 in. x 58 in. (147.3cm X 123.2cm X 144.7cm).