The Milwaukee 3/4 in. 1-Piece Carbide Cutters feature carbide teeth for longer life and smooth cuts in stainless steel and other hard metals. Each cutter features a stop shoulder design that prevents over-drilling and limits cuts to a 3/16 in. D, while a 3-flat shank optimizes each cutter drill bit for use in Drill/Drivers. The spring-loaded pilot bit provides complete plug ejection for clean, efficient cutting of each hole. The solid 1-piece design of each hole cutter provides users with added durability and dependability cut after cut.
- Carbide teeth for longer life and smooth cuts in hard metals
- Stop shoulder prevents over-drilling - limits cuts to 3/16 in. D
- Up to 10X life versus standard hole saws
- Includes: 1 Milwaukee 3/4 in. 1-piece carbide cutter with pilot bit, 1 hex key
- Shop All Milwaukee Products