The Milwaukee 48-13-7237 3/8 in. x 18 in. Bellhanger Bit is ideal for installing all types of small wire systems including computer, security, phone, and cable. Milwaukee Bellhanger Bits provide extra reach where needed and a hole in the tip to help pull wires through holes. Non-stick coated flutes increases chip ejection and reduces binding. An aggressive tip geometry provides faster cutting and the 3-flat shank stops the bit from slipping in the user's drill.
- Steel construction for durability
- Aggressive tip geometry provides quick cutting
- Coated flutes for fast chip removal
- Wire-pulling hole enables wire to be attached to the bit and pulled through holes when needed
- 3-flat shank helps prevent the bit from slipping in the drill's chuck
- 18 in. L
- 3/8 in. holes