The MILWAUKEE 5/16" x 25' Inner Core Drop Head Cables w/ RUST GUARD set a new standard in the market for rust protection, maneuverability, and durability, delivering up to 3X longer life than other drain cleaning cables. Traditional drain cables will oxidize, causing fragments of steel to erode off the cable, damaging the structural integrity and can lead to rust stains on floors and carpets surrounding the jobsite. Through a proprietary plating process, our RUST GUARD plating delivers 20X more rust resistance, protecting against metal fatigue. The unique cable wind geometry provides a stronger pull force and sustains shape. The smallest diameter connecting point and a solid polymer core provide the best maneuverability through the entire drain snake cable. All Milwaukee drain cables are compatible with Milwaukee drain cleaning machines and other professional drain machines and backed by a 2-year warranty from defect or breakage.
- Proprietary RUST GUARD Plating Process Delivers Best Protection Against Corrosion
- Minimizes opportunities for rust stains on floors and carpets
- Unique Heat Treating Delivers Higher Strength Steel
- Controlled Torque Limits Breaking and Kinks
- End of Cable Indicator: Approximately 3' from back end of cable
- Shop All Milwaukee Tools