For fast, small hole drilling in wood, count on Milwaukee's Premium quality 13/16 in. Flat Boring Bit. Made of heat treated High Carbon steel, the Flat Boring Bit bores clean holes at any angle in wood, plastic, plywood and Formica. The drill point and cutting edges can be re-sharpened often for economical hole drilling. Bit offers a 6 in. drilling depth but can be used with 12 in. extension, 48-28-3350, for extended deep hole drilling. 1 per package.
- Patented cutting edge for fast and easy wood boring
- Double wing spurs for easy hole formation
- 1/4 in. quick-change hex shank for use in all universal QUIK-LOK extensions
- Patented cutting edge produces easier and faster wood boring over conventional models
- Shop All Milwaukee Products