The Milwaukee 42-piece Thunderbolt Black Oxide Drill Bit Set offers convenience and heavy-duty performance on the job site. These drill bits are designed for extreme durability and long-life. The Thunderbolt web features a thicker core to provide ultimate strength and protect against side-load breakage. Corrosion resistant coating provides lubricity and resists the corrosion of the tip. A specially designed parabolic flute form clears chips fast, while the 3-Flat Secure-Grip shank holds the drill bit firmly in the drill chuck. The 135° split point tip delivers a precision start and prevents walking for fast, accurate holes. The Milwaukee Thunderbolt Black Oxide bits are effective for drilling on curved surfaces and require less effort to drill through metal, wood and PVC. The set comes in a durable carry case and includes bit sizes two 1/16 in., two 5/64 in., 3/32 in., 7/64 in., two 1/8 in., 9/64 in., 5/32 in., 11/64 in., two 3/16 in., 13/64 in., 7/32 in., 15/64 in., two 1/4 in., 5/16 in., 3/8 in. and 1/2 in.
- Extreme durability: a thicker web provides strength and long-life
- Fast, accurate drilling: 135° split-point tip starts on contact to prevent walking, while the parabolic flute clears chips fast
- Reduced slipping: 3-flat secure-grip shank holds the bit firmly in the drill chuck
- Corrosion resistance: black oxide coating provides lubricity and resists corrosion of the bit
- Flexibility with projects: includes 21 twist drill bits in jobber length bit sizes for a variety of applications
- Various sizes: bit sizes range from 1/16 in. to 1/2 in.
- Reduced shank diameter for use in 3/8 in. chucks
- Includes: four 1/16 in., four 5/64 in., two 3/32 in., two 7/64 in., four 1/8 in., two 9/64 in., two 5/32 in., two 11/64 in., four 3/16 in., two 13/64 in., two 7/32 in., two 15/64 in., four 1/4 in., two 5/16 in., two 3/8 in. and two 1/2 in.
- Shop All Milwaukee Tools