The Milwaukee M12 TRAPSNAKE 2-Tool Combo Kit Porcelain Auger System is the ideal solution for service plumbers and maintenance crews to unclog urinals, toilets and floor traps. By offering multiple auger attachments that are compatible with a single power source, the TRAPSNAKE system delivers versatility and capabilities never seen before in a closet auger. The auger system is powered by a Milwaukee M12 TRAPSNAKE Driver and is the first powered unit optimized for the challenges of porcelain fixtures. It has power and speed to work through tough clogs in tight traps with optimized electronics that protect the fixture from the auger and allow users to feel when engaged with a blockage to aid in retrieving. TRAPSNAKE Auger attachments feature industry firsts, including a fixed rubber boot for maximum porcelain protection, an integrated locking mechanism which holds the cable in place for easy telescoping extension and replaceable cables to maximize the longevity of the tool. This combo kit includes an M12 TRAPSNAKE 4 ft. urinal auger, an M12 TRAPSNAKE 6 ft. toilet auger, an M12 REDLITHIUM CP1.5 battery pack, an M12 Lithium-Ion battery charger and an M12 TRAPSNAKE driver, M12 XC Extended Capacity Battery Pack 6.0 Ah (48-11-2460).
- Powered by M12 TRAPSNAKE driver: maneuvers traps faster and protects porcelain, compatible with all TRAPSNAKE augers
- Patent pending cable lock: integrated locking mechanism which holds the cable in place for easy telescoping extension and retraction
- Fixed rubber boot: prevents porcelain scratches throughout the life of the tool
- Replacement cable model numbers: 48-53-2576 and 48-53-2577.
- Compatible with all M12 batteries and chargers
- Includes: one M12 TRAPSNAKE 4 ft. urinal auger (2574-20) one M12 TRAPSNAKE 6 ft. toilet auger (2576-20) one M12 REDLITHIUM CP1.5 battery pack (48-11-2401) one M12 lithium-ion battery charger (48-59-2401) one M12 TRAPSNAKE driver, one M12 XC Extended Capacity Battery Pack 6.0Ah (48-11-2460)
- Capacity- 1/2 in. O.D. to 1-1/8 in. O.D.
- Shop All Milwaukee Tools
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs