The Milwaukee 24-Piece SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty 3/8 in. Drive SAE Deep 6-Point Socket Set features the boldest, longest-lasting markings and extreme impact durability in high torque applications. The stamped and ink-filled size marking enables users to select the right socket every time throughout the life of the socket. These Milwaukee sockets are engineered with high strength forged steel for optimized performance in heavy-duty applications. The non-slip hex geometry prevents fastener rounding and a dual-hole design and ring groove allow for easy socket attachment and removal. The storage cases are impact resistant and nest together for easy stacking and storage. All SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty Sockets backed by a Lifetime Guarantee and meet ASME industry standards.
- Kit includes 24 deep SAE sockets, the following sizes are included: two 5/16 in., two 3/8 in., two 7/16 in., two 1/2 in., two 9/16 in., two 5/8 in., two 11/16 in., two 3/4 in., 210 3/16 in., two 7/8 in., two 15/16 in. and two 1 in.
- Impact resistant case with nestability for easy stacking and storage
- Dual hole design and groove for easier attachment
- Non-slip hex geometry to prevent socket and fastener rounding
- Lifetime guarantee covers impact sockets and extensions only
- Laser etched part number
- Meets ASME industry standards
- Correct-case set