The Milwaukee Plumber's Selfeed Bit Kit is a convenient, cost-effective assortment of the high-performance Milwaukee Selfeed drill bits and spur auger bits you need on the jobsite. Milwaukee Selfeed drill bits deliver speed and endurance for repetitive drilling of large-holes. Designed for trades that demand woodcutting for installing pipe and conduit, Selfeed bits feed into work without pressure and provide faster boring of clean, accurate-holes. The bits have improved balance with reduced runout, while the hex shank provides a secure gripping surface for the drill chuck. Every Milwaukee Selfeed drill bit is coated with a rust inhibitor. Built to last and designed to perform, these Selfeed bits are resharpenable so you can keep them cutting like new. The kit includes Selfeed bits in diameters 1-3/4 in., 2-1/8 in. and 2-9/16 in., as well as spur auger bits in diameters 7/8 in., 1-1/8 in., 1-1/4 in. and 1-1/2 in.
- Faster, more accurate drilling: center feed screw pilots the bit and allows the bit to pull through fast
- Clean holes: inside cutting plane shaves the hole radius for clean, smooth holes without pressure
- Long-lasting performance: Bits are resharpenable and include 2 removable, replaceable feed screws
- For 3/8 in. hex shank hole saw arbors
- Conveniently packaged: Includes the most commonly used selfeed bits and spur auger bits on the jobsite
- Includes: (1) extension, (1) 7/8 in. auger bit, (1) 1-1/8 in. auger bit, (1) 1-1/4 in. auger bit, (1) 1-1/2 in. auger bit, (1) 1-3/4 in. selfeed bit, (1) 2-1/8 in. selfeed bit, (1) 2-9/16 in. selfeed bit, (1) 5-1/2 in. one-piece shank and coupling, (1) carrying case
- Shop All Milwaukee Tools