The Mini Cap is used to finish the top course of a Rockwood garden wall. Its flexibility allows it to cap a straight or a curved wall application. It can also be double stacked for stepping a wall or as a step tread in a stair step application. The Mini Cap can be spilt with a hammer and chisel for a split finish or cut with a masonry blade for finished accuracy. For a more consistent split, lightly score the Mini Cap on both sides, on a flat and smooth surface. Wear protective equipment when splitting.
- 3 in. H x 8 in. W x 9 in. D in the front and 3 in. H x 6 in. W x 9 in. D in the back
- To estimate mini cap, divide wall length by 0.58
- 15 lbs. each
- Split face front and back
- Spilt with a hammer and chisel for a split finish or cut with a masonry blade for finished accuracy
- Attach with concrete adhesive