Imagine the delight on your friends faces when they enter your home and see your Montana Woodworks rustic log coat tree. Truly functional while requiring only a minimum of space in the foyer or hall, it is a wonderful conversation starter. Often the first piece purchased by a customer new to rustic log furniture, it is never the last. Constructed with solid, American grown genuine lodge pole pine, this wonderful coat tree will last for generations. Finished in the "Glacier Country" collection style for a truly unique, one-of-a-kind look reminiscent of the Grand Lodges of the Rockies, circa 1900. First we remove the outer bark while leaving the inner, cambium layer intact for texture and contrast. Then the finish is completed in an eight step, professional spraying process that applies stain and lacquer for a beautiful, long lasting finish. Comes fully assembled. 20-year limited warranty included at no additional charge. Hand crafted in Montana using genuine lodge pole pine.
- Hand crafted in Montana, using genuine lodge pole pine which known for its superior strength, density and durability and is ideal for making rustic furniture
- Comes fully assembled
- 5 pegs to hang coats, hats or scarves on
- Dimensions: 13 in. W x 10 in. D x 68 in. H
- Pegs extend approximately 4 in.
- Unique, one of a kind Glacier Country collection finish is reminiscent of the furniture once found in the grand lodges of the rocky mountains circa 1900