Mosser Lee Organic Horticultural Charcoal is made from fruit tree hardwoods to provide the best charcoal for you plants. Its excellent porosity allows absorption, retention and slow release of water and fertilizers, increasing the nutritional holding capacity of potting soils. Excellent for plants that require moist environments like orchids, ferns and African violets.
- Eliminates stagnant water in pots
- Sweetens soils in terraruims and pots without drainage holes
- Improves soil oxygen levels
- Increases beneficial microbes in soils
- Improves soil texture
- Natural and renewable
- Click here to view the Types of Soil Buying Guide