MultyDeck is an economical and eco-friendly deck building material that allows easy and quick installation of floating wooden decks. The rubber base has 3 channels that hold 6 in. lumber or composite to create beautiful decking solutions for a variety of different spaces and surfaces. The versatility and simplicity is truly what sets this system apart. Build your deck on soil, sod, gravel, crushed rock, sand or even concrete in a plethora of different shapes and sizes. You don't have to be a journeyman carpenter to enjoy the many benefits of the MultyDeck. Simply use screws to secure the wood to the rubber base and create amazing decks in your living spaces. The decks can be portable and disassemble just as fast so if your renting or camping this is a deck that has the ability to move as you do. MultyDeck is making everyone a Pro.
- Create floating wooden decks in minutes
- Each rubber base has 3 channels to hold 6 in. W lumber or composite
- Easily build decks on any level surface: soil, sod, gravel, crushed rock, sand, concrete
- Be creative and design your deck in a variety of shapes and sizes
- Secure wood or composite to rubber base using screws (screws not included)
- Decking can be disassembled and moved as needed
- Read installation instructions thoroughly