Murray offers a wide array of thermal-magnetic circuit breakers that are the key element for overload and short-circuit protection of your home’s electrical system. To provide additional protection Siemens offers circuit breakers to protect against severe electrical shock or electrocution, mitigate the risk of electrical fires and protect against damaging surges and Voltage spikes. Circuit breakers are intended for switching and protection of your home's wiring from high temperatures caused by excess current higher than the rating of the wire. While thermal-magnetic circuit breakers are the key element for overload and short-circuit protection of your electrical system, there are potentially dangerous conditions that do not involve over current.
- Over-current protection is provided by a thermal trip element within the breaker and the short-circuit protection is provided by a magnetic trip element within the breaker
- For easy review of the common types of thermal magnetic breakers, the products are divided into 4 categories: type QP, type QT, type QD and main breakers
- Murray circuit breaker type MP-T 2 pole plug in breaker
- 10,000 interrupting rating
- Provides a manual means of energizing and de-energizing a circuit
- Easy plug in connections in Murray load centers
- Learn More About Circuit Breakers Here in our Buying Guide.
- Note: Product may vary by store