Woven geotextiles are used as a stabilization and separation fabric. They are excellent when used under pavers or stones and will help hold soil in place. Woven fabrics prolong the surface life and stabilize the foundation while providing a rugged separation layer between aggregate and subgrade.
- Use to hold soil in place
- Can also be used under rip rap, gabions or precast block
- Helps prevent shifting below ground
- Woven fabrics help stabilize foundations
- Covers 100 ft. length and 30 in. wide, attach additional fabric for larger areas
- UV stabilized for longer product life
- Return Policy