The NIBCO PVC DWV P-Trap is used in residential and commercial drain, waste and vent systems. The PVC DWV P-Trap features a hub x hub connection and provides a water seal so that wastewater will automatically be trapped in the arc of the configuration, thereby preventing unwanted gases from entering the household environment. Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) is the most frequently specified of all thermoplastic materials because of its light weight, durability, and cost-effectiveness.
- PVC requires a primer before cementing
- Use under the discharge of a plumbing fixture or drain to help prevent sewer gas from escaping
- For use with non-pressurized sanitary systems
- Hub x hub solvent-welded connections
- Maximum working pressure of 5 psi
- NSF/ANSI Standard 14
- 11/2 I.D. and 1.625 O.D.
- Note: product may vary by store