The NIBCO 1/2 in. CPVC-CTS 90-degree elbow features female socket connections and is used to change the direction of flow. Please refer to NIBCO technical data sheets and catalogs for engineering and installation information. Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride (CPVC) has proven to be an excellent material for hot corrosive liquids, hot and cold water distribution, and similar applications above the temperature range of PVC. CPVC will not rust, pit, scale or corrode. CPVC fittings are easy to install and are joined by solvent cementing or threading.
- 1/2 in. Inside Diameter and 0.625 in. Outside Diameter
- The NIBCO 1/2 in. CPVC-CTS 90-degree elbow is made of FlowGuard Gold CPVC and is ideally suited for hot and cold water pressure distribution systems in residential and commercial applications
- For hot and cold water applications
- For use with solvent weld connections
- Do not use or test this product with compressed air or other gases
- Maximum service temperature of 180 degrees fahrenheit
- NSF U.P. certified
- 1/2 I.D. and 0.625 O.D.