The CPVC-CTS tee features female socket connections and allows for a connection to be made in continuous pipeline and branch out to a different direction. Please refer to NIBCO technical data sheets and catalogs for engineering and installation information. Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride (CPVC) has proven to be an excellent material for hot corrosive liquids, hot and cold water distribution, and similar applications above the temperature range of PVC. CPVC will not rust, pit, scale or corrode. CPVC fittings are easy to install and are joined by solvent cementing or threading.
- The NIBCO 3/4 in. CPVC-CTS tee is made of FlowGuard Gold
- For hot and cold water applications
- For use with solvent weld connections
- Do not use or test this product with compressed air or other gases
- Maximum service temperature of 180 degrees fahrenheit
- Size range 1/2" to 2
- 3/4 I.D. and 0.875 O.D.