The NIBCO 3/4 in. CPVC-CTS coupling is made of FlowGuard Gold CPVC and is ideally suited for hot and cold water pressure distribution systems in residential and commercial applications. The CPVC-CTS coupling features female socket connections and is used to connect two lengths of CPVC-CTS piping. Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride (CPVC) has proven to be an excellent material for hot corrosive liquids, hot and cold water distribution and similar applications above the temperature range of PVC. CPVC will not rust, pit, scale or corrode. CPVC fittings are easy to install and are joined by solvent cementing or threading.
- Maximum service temperature 180°F
- For hot and cold water applications
- For use with solvent weld connections
- Not for use with compressed air or other gases
- Size range 1/2 in. to 2 in.
- CPVC will not rust, pit, scale or corrode