The NIBCO 3 in. PVC DWV test tee features a hub x hub x cleanout connection with a plug to test the tightness of the system by assessing potential leakage. The NIBCO PVC DWV test tee is used in residential and commercial drain, waste and vent systems. Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) is the most frequently specified of all thermoplastic materials because of its light weight, durability, and cost-effectiveness.
- 3 in. Inside Diameter and 3.125 in. Outside Diameter
- PVC DWV is easy to install and is joined by solvent cementing or threading
- PVC fittings exhibit high corrosion and chemical resistance and will not rust, scale, pit or corrode
- Solvent weld connections
- Helps air circulate in drainage piping
- Apply a primer to the PVC before cementing
- Maximum working pressure of 5 psi
- 3 I.D. and 3.125 O.D.