The GENM3 is an On-Board Battery Charger for charging and maintaining a three 12-volt Marine, Starter or Deep-Cycle battery. It's waterproof, shock and vibration resistant rugged design can be mounted directly onto a variety of applications, including a boat, trolling motor or generator, as well as, a full range of electric vehicles and industrial equipment. It monitors battery activity for safe, fast and efficient charging of Wet, Gel, AGM and Maintenance Free batteries without the worry of overcharging. And it's one of the most advanced charging systems designed for improved battery performance and longevity.
- A 12 amp (4 amp per bank) on-board battery charger for charging and maintaining three 12-volt batteries independently.
- Safely charge all types of lead-acid batteries from 20-120Ah, including wet, gel, AGM, and deep-cycle batteries.
- Advanced safety protection featuring spark-proof technology, plus reverse polarity, thermal, ignition, and overcharge protection.
- Rugged and waterproof construction capable of submersion down to 3-meters and rated IP68 and NEMA 6P.
- One of the most advanced battery chargers in its class, which is certified to UL1236, ISO 8846, 33 CFR 183.410
- Charges 2X faster than most marine battery chargers.
- Saltwater-tested to combat corrosion.
- Ignition Protection and meets USCG-33 CFR 183.410 requirements.
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs