The evolution of step flashing - engineered for efficiency, durability, and safety. NuStep set out to design and engineer a step flashing that is easy to work with and brings efficiency to the job site. The patented HDPE flashing is flexible- integrating under siding and shingles, as well as against chimneys and dormers. The lightweight, non-corrosive product is safer on and off the roof reducing on the job hazards. NuStep flashing is recognized and certified by the International Code Counsel (ICC ESR-3731).
- Fast: NuStep flashing reduces installation time when compared to traditional flat stock, taking your crew from skilled to fast
- Durable: providing protection against all the elements, NuStep flashing weathers every condition with puncture and tear resistant material
- Safe: no snips, gloves or sharp edges, up and down the ladder or on the roof, NuSteps flashing protects against on-the-job hazards
- Pliable: NuStep flashing adapts to any bend, corner, or angle
- Lightweight: less weight means more load, NuStep is 75% light than traditional step flashing, making it easier to carry and install
- Color. 2-color options per piece for integration with common siding and shingles