Bi-Color Dragon Plant is an attractive, stiff-leaved plant that is easy to care for, durable and well suited for the home or office. Presents dark green leaves edged with thin white and Bordeaux-red bands. They can be grown as single-stemmed plants, grouped or even braided together in the same pot. Young plants are perfect for tabletops or desks while older Dracaenas can become more treelike. NASA lists a dracaena Bi-Color as an excellent plant for removing harmful chemicals from the air.
- Includes: 4 dracaena bi-colori in 4 in. grower pot
- Typically grown indoors as a houseplant, but can be grown outdoors in USDA hardiness zones 10-12
- Mature size indoors is 3 ft. to 6 ft. tall and 3 ft. to 4 ft. W
- Excellent plant for removing harmful chemicals from the air
- Performs best in part shade