‘Janet Craig’ is a unique dracaena that is considered one of the best low-light floor plants on the market. Very low maintenance and does not want to be overwatered. Presents wide, dark-green, and glossy leaves that add a warm tropical appeal. They can be grown as single-stemmed plants, grouped, or even braided together in the same pot. Young plants are perfect for tabletops or desks while older Dracaenas can become more treelike. NASA lists a dracaena as an excellent plant for removing harmful chemicals from the air.
- Includes 4 dracaena Janet craig in 4 in. grower pot
- Typically grown indoors as a houseplant, but can be grown outdoors in USDA hardiness zones 10-12
- Mature size indoors is 10 ft. tall and 3 ft. to 4 ft. W
- Excellent plant for removing harmful chemicals from the air
- Performs best in part shade